I am glad to be back and working (Yeah, right) after a trip to Colorado last week.
Here is a quick rundown of the news for the week
- Shooting Illustrated says that concealed carry revolvers are still a solid option for self-defense
- also an look at 12 new tactical shotguns for 2019
- The Firearm Blog wants to know how much ammo you should carry every day
- Personal Defense world shares the news that you can now get Hydra-Shoks for handloading.
We should be back on Tuesday with some great deals. Keep your eyes here and on your inbox
- In the meantime, we have frangible ammo in stock for ARs and AKs. So come by and blast away this weekend.